Aerial classes are currently being offered in private or group sessions only.
Stay tuned for our monthly aerial workshop!
Why Give Aerial Yoga A Try?
There are so many reasons, but here are a few...
- You will quickly see how the hammock adds an entirely new dimension to your practice
- Decompress your spine and tight joints
- Inversion increases blood flow to your brain, boosting brain power and improving mood
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and blood purification
- Perform advanced yoga inversions without neck or back compression
- It's fun and a great conversation starter at parties!
Please be careful with yourself, we want you to have fun and enjoy your experience here at Haslett Hot Yoga, but there are some contraindications (precautions) to be aware of in this practice. Please do not practice until you have consulted with your physician if any of the following apply to you:
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Propensity for fainting
- Recent concussion or head injury
- Recent stroke
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Head cold, flu or sinusitis
- Hiatal hernia
- Disc herniation
- Inner ear conditions
- Severe balance issues
- Severe muscle spasms
- Severe neck or back pain
- Recent surgery
- Artificial hips
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Botox (within 24 hours)
Private Aerial Classes
Interested in booking the studio for your own private aerial party or doing a one on one class with the instructor? If so, please contact us at 517-896-9097